Aug 24, 2018
Blockchain for the Shipping Industry - An Interview with Anmol
Bajwawith from BitNautic
BitNautic is a decentralized platform, based on the Ethereum
Blockchain, for matching demand and supply of shipping services,
for all the industry stakeholders: producers of goods, ship owners,
charterers, brokers, importers and exporters.
In this episode we talk about:
- What made Bitnautic apply the blockchain in a shipping business
- What products does Bitnautic ship
- Who came up with the concept and where did the Bitnautic
- How is Bitnautic planning to take on existing non blockchain
based shipping companies
- What problems are Bitnautic trying to solve?
- What inefficiencies from their competitors will Bitnautic
- An insight Into Bitnautic’s use of tokens
- Information about Bitnautic’s ICO
- The Difference between setting up ICOs internationally vs in
- How did Bitnautic grow their community?
Ways to connect with BitNautic
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert,
Phillip Nunn. Go here!New to
Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start? Episode One!
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations.
This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and
goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running
costs. Bitcoin Private
(BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC)
LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH)
0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC)
1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address
0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops